ชื่อสินค้า : ลวดเชื่อมพิเศษสำหรับงานอัลลอย Brazing alloys
ยี่ห้อ : Castolin Eutectic
รุ่น : RB 5246
Self-fluxing brazing alloy for the brazing of copper. Plumbing, gas and heating installations.
RB 5246 is a copper-phosphorus brazing alloy in bare rod form, for capillary joining of copper and copper alloy parts. It is designed to deliver low-cost, watertight joints and is particularly for mass production applications. When joining copper to copper with this product, a separate flux is not required.
Product form: Copper-coloured bare rod
Deposit colour: Copper (after cleaning)
- Air conditioning & refrigeration: Ducts, valves, heat exchangers
- Electrical equipment: Electric motor rotors, armatures, transformers
- Household appliances: Washing machines, tumble dryers, cookers, water heaters
- Plumbing: Central heating & gas pipes, drains, household fittings
- Domestic items: Furniture, lamps, cutlery
Supplementary Castolin products: 1802 - Silver-zinc-cadmium-copper brazing alloy (bare rod), for service below 0°C, in sulphurous environments and in contact with freon gas. 1802 XFC - Silver-zinc-cadmium-copper brazing alloy (flux-coated rod), for service below 0°C, in sulphurous environments and in contact with freon gas.
For capillary joining of copper and copper alloys, including bronze and brass. Not recommended for service below 0°C. Important: Do not use on Fe and Ni alloys or for service in sulphurous environments, or in contact with freon gas.
Solidus : 715°C
Liquidus : 805°C
Tensile strength : 450 MPa