ชื่อสินค้า : ลวดเชื่อมพิเศษสำหรับงานอัลลอย Brazing alloys
ยี่ห้อ : Castolin Eutectic
รุ่น : 1666 XFC
High-silver content Cadfree® brazing alloy for capillary joining.
1666 XFC® is a high silver-copper-zinc-tin alloy. Formulated for maximum fluidity and wettability on the metals specified. Xuper 1666 XFC is a unique product because its flexible ElasTec coating has an exceptional degree of activity and the cadmium free deposit offers excellent mechanical strength. The specially designed flux coating offers perfect visibility (no glare or fume) and maximum cleansing/ deoxidation properties.
High fluidity, low heat input and a flexible flux coating combine with very good mechanical properties and good visibility of the fusion pool to make this latest silver alloy exceptional. Recommended for use on ferrous metals, stainless steels, copper bearing alloys and nickel bearing alloys. The alloy is especially suitable for the repair and fabrication of ducts and fittings in the food industry.
- Food & drink: Processing & storage containers, water & other pipes.
- Electrical & electronics: Connectors, waveguides, contacts, rotors.
- Precision Instruments: Surgical & optical instruments, watches, pressure gauges, measurement devices.
- Air conditioning & refrigeration: Ducts, valves, heat exchangers.
- Plumbing & domestic: Central heating & gas pipes, drains, household fittings, furniture, lamps, cutlery.
- Arts & crafts: Frames for spectacles, jewellery, musical instruments, artworks.
- General engineering: Fabrication requiring high strength capillary joining by brazing.
Include food processing equipment, ducting, pipes and fittings, heat exchangers.
Silver content : 45%
Solidus : 640°C
Liquidus : 680°C
Tensile strength : 390-490 MPa