ยี่ห้อ : Castolin Eutectic
รุ่น : EnDOtec® DO*31
Exclusive, gas shielded, metal cored alloy wire, ideal for maintenance and repair applications or batch manufacturing where highest integrity welding, efficiency and productivity are required.
The Cr-C-Fe-rich alloy deposit features a very dense mass of extremely hard eutectic phases, held in a tough matrix. This combination offers exceptionally good resistance to wear caused by abrasion, combined with pressure and moderate-tomedium impact. Smooth, even, corrosion-resistant, slag-free deposit, for automated and multipass applications, offering a yield of more than 95 %.
- Unique peripheral arc characteristics.
- Low heat input for low dilution.
- Maximised weld metal recovery.
- Exceptional positional weldability
- Regular bead profile, virtually spatter free.
- Versatile usage over wide parameter range.
- Faster deposition rate for reduced labour costs
Bulldozer blades, ripper teeth, dredger pump shaft supports, drill bits, augers, grader blades, vehicle track links, scrapers and wire drawing entry and exit guides.
For anti-wear coatings providing protection against combinations of abrasion, pressure and impact, on a wide range of steels, including manganese steels and low alloy steels.
Hardness 1st pass : 55 HRC
Hardness 2nd pass : 56 HRC
Hardness 3rd pass : 60 HRC