ยี่ห้อ : Castolin Eutectic
รุ่น : 1802 HF
Powder flux for all high-silver content brazing alloys. Especially adapted for induction heating applications.
Powder brazing flux for capillar brazing with high silver content alloys. At elevated temperature the flux reduces the metal oxides on the base metal and activates the surface. This results in an optimal wetting of the filler metal and increase of the capillar effect in the gap between the two surfaces to be joined. The development of a surface alloy between the filler metal and the base metal ensures the metallic continuity. The brazing flux 1802 HF is designed for use with induction heating.
- Food & drink: Processing & storage containers, water & other pipes.
- Electrical & electronics: Connectors, waveguides, contacts, rotors.
- Precision instruments: Surgical & optical instruments, watches, pressure gauges. Air conditioning & refrigeration: Ducts, valves, heat exchangers.
- Plumbing & household: Heating & gas pipes, drains, household fittings, furniture, lamps.
- Arts & crafts: Frames for spectacles, jewellery, musical instruments, works of art.
For surfaces contaminated by rust or other substances. Includes chemical agents for active cleaning, indispensable for effective bonding.For lap joints and pipe fittings. By enhancing the capillary action it allows the brazing alloy to spread evenly, effectively and without risk of overheating. Help to improve capillary brazing.
Activity range : 450-850°C
Norm : DIN 8511 F-SH1